Covid Certification Management (3G) at Work – We have a simple solution for our (On-Premise) Webdesk clients
Vaccinated, recovered, or tested? Since the 3G rule came into place in the workplace, companies have been authorized to check corona tests, enter proof of vaccination or recovery as well as pay attention to the respective expiration date – an organizational challenge.
There is now a great deal of relief for Webdesk clients: They can document and manage 3G certificates in their Webdesk.
We will show you how this works in the next few steps:
- Employees can upload their evidence in self-service (Webdesk input form) as an image or PDF, for example as a screenshot or photo of the evidence
- In the next step, the type of proof (vaccinated, recovered, tested) is selected and the validity date and time are entered
- After that, consent to data processing is required
- The proof is now stored in compliance with GDPR and digitally documented
- Alternatively, you can also use your own network drive to back up the 3G evidence, so your employees’ uploads are first uploaded to the Webdesk, automatically moved to your selected network, and then deleted from the Webdesk. For this, we provide you with custom workflows, which we create with you towards your business needs.
Because security can also be effortless – we reduce the effort and bureaucracy for HR managers. They benefit from the following functions and options:
- Creation of 3G reports and evaluations
- Reports can be filtered by employee, department, team
- Customizable access rights for employees and managers
- List of employees whose 3G status needs to be checked
Contact us to get more information.