IT support (all genders) wanted
Are you a supporter, implementer, consultant and philanthropist?
Is it your passion to support people, to find solutions for their concerns and to implement them? Patience and perseverance are your strengths? Then you are exactly right with us!
As a modern and multicultural IT company based in Vienna and Linz, we are one of the leading HR software providers in Austria. It is our mission to make HR processes easier and more transparent.
Let’s make our customers smile together!
Your challenges in detail
- 1st and 2nd Level B2B Customer Support
- Operation and maintenance of our ticket system / Helpdesk
- Installation and start-up of our software on the customer server
- Assistance in the implementation of customer projects
- Technical Documentation
- Close cooperation with our development department in order to implement customer requirements
- IT related training
- Fluency in German and English (verbal and written)
- Experience working with Clients/in Customer Support
- Strong communication skills, patience and exceptional self-organization skills
- Strong work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within a team
- Tech savvy – Experience dealing with web applications and database servers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Interested in human resources and labour law
What we offer
- With us you will never get bored
- Flexible working hours / home office option
- Support and communication in the team
- Modern, familiar and multicultural working environment
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Long-term employment, full-time or part-time
- Social benefits and company events