Frontend Webdeveloper needed!
We are one of the leading providers in the field of HR software and are looking for an innovative web developer to strengthen our modern, agile team. Are you looking for a challenge in the areas of apps, usability, innovation and human resources? We offer you a responsible, versatile job in a dynamic, multicultural working environment in a central location.
- Active and test-driven development of our employee portal and personnel software within the framework of 2-week Scrum Sprints
- Designing and developing the future UI for our product
- Technical responsibility for the maintenance and further development of core features of our HR software
- Contribute creative ideas for product design with regard to cloud readiness and UX
- Use of modern technologies and innovative approaches in software development
- Completed education (degree) with a focus on software engineering (Uni/FH/HTL)
- Experience with webapp design using HTML5, CSS and mobile patterns (Bootstrap or similar)
- Knowledge of the following concepts/technologies/tools: OOP, MVC/MVP, Test-driven Development, Unittesting, Clean Code, MDA
- English spoken and written, Willingness to learn German
- Openness to new innovative technologies and interest in further education
- Passion for great user interfaces
- Strong communication and team spirit
- A challenging, responsible and multifaceted position in a growing company
- Long-term service on a full-time or part-time basis
- good working atmosphere in a multicultural and multinational team
- a dynamic and innovative working environment
- central location and very good accessibility of the workplace
- social benefits
- Flat hierarchies and a corporate culture based on partnership
- Minimum Monthly gross salary (full-time) EUR 2.400, — (with willingness to notable overpay depending on work experience and skills), bonuses;
Are you looking for a challenge? Do you enjoy working in a modern, agile company? Then you have come to the right place!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org