Senior Java Developer (f/m) wanted
We are one of the leading providers in the field of HR software and are looking for an innovative HR software developer to strengthen our modern, agile team. Are you looking for a challenge in the areas of apps, usability, innovation and human resources? We offer you a responsible, versatile job in a dynamic, multicultural working environment in a central location.
- Active and test-driven further development of our employee portal and personnel software within the framework of 2-week Scrum Sprints
- Technical responsibility for the maintenance and further development of core features of our HR software
- Structuring and requirements, data and object modeling
- Analysis of product management requirements and support in developing solutions
- Contribute creative ideas for product design with regard to cloud readiness and UX
- Regular code and architecture reviews together with the DEV team and product management.
- Use of modern technologies and innovative approaches in software development
- Completed education (degree) with a focus on software engineering (Uni/FH/HTL)
- work experience in software development with Java-based webapps
- knowledge of Java, experience in using databases and with frameworks (Spring) and ORM (Hibernate)
- English spoken and written, Willingness to learn German
- Experience with ERP or HR systems
- openness to new innovative technologies (Cloud, NoSQL, Mobile, REST, Container) and interest in further education
- strong communication and team spirit
- A challenging, responsible and multifaceted position in a growing company
- Long-term service on a full-time or part-time basis
- good working atmosphere in a multicultural team
- a dynamic and innovative working environment
- central location and very good accessibility of the workplace
- social benefits
- Flat hierarchies and a corporate culture based on partnership
- Monthly gross salary (full-time) EUR 3.904, — (with willingness to overpay depending on work experience and skills), bonuses;
Are you looking for a challenge? Do you enjoy working in a modern, agile company? Then you have come to the right place!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Send your CV to email@example.com