HR Software Consultant (all genders) wanted
Together we are a really good team. But we are still missing you.
Is digitalization, innovation and process optimization your passion? If you not only want to contribute with passion, but also want to become part of the success story – then YOU are exactly right with us!
We are a modern and multicultural IT company based in Vienna and Linz. We are one of the leading providers in the field of HR software on the Austrian market. It is our mission to make HR processes simpler and more transparent in order to turn theory into sustainable benefits.
Your daily tasks
- As a project manager, you will accompany our customers from planning and implementation to final project approval
- You lead training courses and workshops and support customers with tricky questions
- As an expert for parameterization and configuration, you are also the interface to the development department
- You will be responsible for the entire project management and controlling
- After a certain follow-up phase, you hand your project over to our internal support team.
- You have successfully completed IT training
- Fluency in German and English (verbal and written)
- You have experience or interest in labour law and human resource management
- Project management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within a team
- Understanding of software development, databases and logical processes
- Ability to work solution-oriented and structured
What we offer
- With us you will never get bored
- Flexible working hours / home office
- Social benefits (food support, events, snacks, fruit, …)
- Family working environment
- Commissions / employee participation
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and a corporate culture based on partnership
The law stipulates that the minimum salary must be stated in job advertisements. According to the collective agreement, the minimum salary is € 3,000.00. We are willing to pay more according to the skills.
We are looking forward to meet you!